Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Translate Websites in Google Chrome with Bubble Translation

As I have earlier mentioned that I would definitely prefer Google Chrome as your browser. Not only because it is safe but also blazing fast. The only thing that’s keeping me away from Chrome is the power of Firefox Add-ons but I can see that developers have started working for similar stuff for Chrome as well.

Today, I have confronted a new extension for Google Chrome that plays an important role of translation. The new Bubble Translate is a free add-on for Chrome users that translate text of websites from almost any language to yours. To get started all you have to do is install the add on, select the text to translate and click the Toolstrip Icon or use the shortcut way Crtl+Select text.

googlechrome-translator

Add Bubble Translation to Google Chrome

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: